This morning, I see a small notice on Twitter once I’ve logged in: they’ve done a “small settings update” involving @replies.
“Small settings update”? You have to be kidding me. What they’ve done is once again removed partial conversations (@replies from people you know to people you don’t know) from the stream. Yes, two years later (I wrote Twitter: We Love Our Partial Conversations in May 2007, and they fixed it soon after), they’ve done it again.
Given Twitter Support is all but nonexistant nowadays (another sad turn of things) please join us on this Get Satisfaction thread to express our disappointment at the removal of the possibility to read all @replies from our friends.
- Twitter: We Love Our Partial Conversations [en] (2007)
- Twitter @Replies Kerfuffle: Not Just About Discovery [en] (2009)
- Twitter Stops Sending SMS in Europe [en] (2008)
- Musings on Twitter and Identi.ca [en] (2009)
- Twitter Killed My Blog and Comments Killed Our Links [en] (2010)
- Don't You Tire of Real-Time? [en] (2010)
- Twitter Advertisers and Friend Collectors [en] (2007)
- Reboot9 — Leisa Reichelt: Ambient Intimacy [en] (2007)
- Seesmic Doubts [en] (2007)
- Satisfaction Looks Neat [en] (2007)