Update 11pm: it seems I’ve been a bit over-enthusiastic posting this, and things aren’t yet working as smoothly as they should. I’ll let you know when everything is OK. My excuses!
Even if we don’t capture everything directly, the coCo-crawler comes along after a while and catches everything. Pretty neat, huh?
So, go on and comment happily on all those HaloScan blogs. Let us know if you run into problems, but don’t forget to give the coCo-crawler enough time to come along before thinking we’ve forgotten you!
Many thanks to Jeevan for his help and assistance in getting this to work.
*[Initially posted on the coComment blog.](http://blog.cocomment.com/2006/09/05/haloscan-support/)*
- Integration Page Updated [en] (2006)
- Who Owns Your Comments? [en] (2006)
- Firefox Extension Can Work With Flock [en] (2006)
- Tumblr to Capture Comments? [en] (2008)
- ZoneAlarm with coComment: Here's the Fix [en] (2006)
- CoComment and Drive-By Commenters [en] (2006)
- Forgot to Tag a Comment? [en] (2006)
- Growing the coCo-family [en] (2006)
- Using coComment's Social Network [en] (2006)
- Sampling the Blogosphere [en] (2006)