How do you use the "Conversations" page? When do you visit it? Do you visit it at all? I find myself going there pretty infrequently, and the links I click on most are the little grey boxes on the right which take me to the blog article I’ve commented upon. What about you?
Do you use the other links? How often? What links would you like to have on that page?
What about the RSS feed? Are you happy with the links it provides?
technorati tags: comments, links, rss, feed, usability
*[Initially posted on the coComment blog.](http://blog.cocomment.com/2006/05/27/your-conversations-page-how-do-you-use-it/)*
- Feeds For Tags! [en] (2006)
- Integration Page Updated [en] (2006)
- ZoneAlarm with coComment: Here's the Fix [en] (2006)
- Conversation Feeds [en] (2006)
- Forgot to Tag a Comment? [en] (2006)
- Using coComment's Social Network [en] (2006)
- Two Updated Plugins For WordPress [en] (2006)
- Sampling the Blogosphere [en] (2006)
- CoComment and Drive-By Commenters [en] (2006)
- Who Owns Your Comments? [en] (2006)