Crystal’s bio page will give you more information about her and how she came to be homeless. She doesn’t really fit the stereotype, does she?
To look at me, you wouldn’t expect me to be homeless. I’m clean. I dress nice. I’m educated. I’ve graduated high school and have 2 1/2 years of college education. I’m intelligent. I have 5 years of experience working in the medical field. But I am homeless. if you saw me walking down the street in the morning, you might wonder why I’m carrying a back pack and/or a duffle bag with me. But homeless? That’s probably not the first thing that would come to your mind if you saw me in a crowd of people. Homeless people are often stereotyped. I want to break society’s view of that. Being homeless doesn’t make one ‘less human’ than another. We are all equal.
- Other People's Problems [en] (2008)
- India, Pakistan, and History [en] (2002)
- Afghanistan [en] (2001)
- Delicious! A Great Bookmarks Manager [en] (2004)
- I Need to Blog! [en] (2009)
- Books [en] (2002)
- Would You Say India is Behind the West? [en] (2000)
- Poor French Web [en] (2001)
- David Weinberger and Andrew Keen [en] (2007)
- What I’m Good At [en] (2018)