This is how it works. I write the beginning of a story, send it to somebody, who writes the next bit and sends it back. Then I take the last snippet of the story, and send it to somebody else. Ten people total.
Then we stick the story together, and publish at waferbaby.
Important! If you register at waferbaby, you go into daniel’s pool of people, not mine. Daniel is like my “boss” for this thing, and I have to find my own “players”.
So if you like writing, just come on and join the fun by sending me an email!
- Nice [en] (2000)
- Growl [en] (2001)
- Stories to Listen to, Moderating Blog Comments, Teaching Blogging [en] (2015)
- My Bookmarks [en] (2003)
- Inbox to Zero in no Time [en] (2008)
- Rebirth of the Book Project [en] (2011)
- My Twitter Usage Answers [en] (2007)
- Google Buzz Privacy Issue: How to Hide People You're Following on Your Profile [en] (2010)
- FSU [en] (2001)
- Games People Play: Alcoholic/Addict [en] (2002)