I often notice what I have come to call the “critical mass” syndrome. When a service or community becomes too popular, its quality comes down.
I may be pessimistic, but I see no way out of this.
- The Good Idea That's Not Working [en] (2010)
- Reboot9 — Marko Ahtisaari: Attention! On the Near Future of Marketing [en] (2007)
- Six Twitter Tools [en] (2009)
- FOWA: What is the Future of Web Apps? (Ryan Carson, Om Malik, Michael Arrington) [en] (2007)
- Reboot9 — Ted Rheingold: Learning from Dogs and Cats [en] (2007)
- How Will CoComment Change Our Commenting Habits? [en] (2006)
- Lift13, Gudrun Pétursdóttir: Icelandic Constitution [en] (2013)
- F.lux: Better Lighting For Your Screen [en] (2011)
- Visibility is in Feedback Loops [en] (2006)
- Lift12 Workshop: Lots of Clouds, Stormy Weather for Information Privacy? [en] (2012)