When I look at my referrer logs, I’m often surprised at the number of people who land on my logbook by making Google searches.
Some people search for glass bangles. Others for madam tulsi. Others type sari wearing, ywca new+delhi india, or khoobsurat lyrics.
Nothing very funny up till now, you’ll say.
I kept the best for last.
Just minutes ago, somebody had landed on this page by searching wet sari sex.
Here is the exerpt from my page:
TaraStar – Logbook : Adventures in India (Danielle)
… had many occasions to interact with the opposite sex). … that I had made a terrible mistake. The wet sari and petticoat were catching on my legs, and the …
You’ll have to admit it is a trifle misleading.
I hope that I haven’t been rated as “adult content” – though that might get me a few extra hits… hehee…
- Aventures in India — Scribbled Travel Notes [en] (2000)
- Danielle Visiting Me in India [en] (2000)
- Sunday CD's #3 [en] (2004)
- Return Trip [en] (2000)
- So, How Was the Trip? Tell Me About it! [en] (2000)
- Dress Code [en] (2001)
- India Web [en] (2000)
- First Day in Vienna [en] (2004)
- Travel Plans [en] (2006)
- Sleeping in India and Putting My Brain Straight [en] (2015)