[fr] Trouvé la source des pubs pop-up: les extraits de ma page de "diffusion de billets" Google Reader. Je suppose qu'il y a des trous et que les pubs s'y glissent.
First, excuse the strong language. Second, note that I’ve removed my latest [shared items](http://www.google.com/reader/shared/09081754150283874260) from the sidebar.
Why did I do such a thing, if [I love the sharing feature of Google Reader](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/10/13/i-might-be-switching-to-google-reader/) so much?
I did it because I finally identified the culprit in the [mystery of the pop-up ads on CTTS](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/10/21/pop-up-window-on-ctts-totally-weird/). Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen: the little piece of code I had added to [display the headlines of my latest shared posts](http://www.google.com/help/reader/sharing.html#clip).
Now, I suspect this isn’t something Google did by design. I mean, I don’t suspect Google of wanting to display pop-up ads on any page which uses this kind of “clip” (that’s what they call it). However, I do suspect that there is a hole in their code somewhere that allows ads to creep in.
Google Reader people: this would probably be worth fixing.
Thanks again to [LLoyd](http://foolswisdom.com/~lloyd/wordpress/) who drew my attention to the pop-up and [Chris](http://zumbrunn.com/mochazone/) who assisted me in narrowing down the problem.
- I Might Be Switching to Google Reader [en] (2006)
- Advice for a Translating Tool [en] (2007)
- Nasty Problem With Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2007)
- Google Shared Stuff: First Impressions [en] (2007)
- Google Reader Share Limitations [en] (2006)
- Netvibes Widget of my Shared Items [en] (2007)
- Website Pro Day 3: Results! [en] (2008)
- Multilingual [en] (2007)
- Two Plugin Updates: Basic Bilingual 0.32 and Language Linker 0.2 [en] (2008)
- Basic Bilingual 0.3 for Multilingual Blogging [en] (2007)