In this area, I’m going to collect a series of pages devoted to topics I’m focusing (or have focused) upon professionally. With the years, I’ve written extensive collections of material on various subjects, but they tend to remain buried in the blog. These pages will provide a starting point and synopsis for areas like teenagers and the internet, blogging in a corporate setting, languages on the internet, or social networks and tools.
First page of this series? [Multilingual](/focus/multilingual/), about localization, languages, and multilingualism on the internet and in social tools.
Another: [Experiential Marketing](/focus/experiential-marketing/).
- BlogTalk 2008 Proposal — Being Multilingual: Blogging in More Than One Language [en] (2007)
- Corporate Blogging Talk Draft [en] (2007)
- Working on my Professional Site [en] (2007)
- Web [en] (2001)
- Life and Trials of a Social Media Consultant [en] (2012)
- Tags and Categories, Oh My! [en] (2007)
- Another Multilingual Talk Proposal (Web 2.0 Expo, Berlin) [en] (2007)
- Two Panel Submissions for SXSW Interactive (Language Issues) [en] (2007)
- Polyglots and other Multilinguals, Rejoice [en] (2011)
- Ethics and Privacy in the Digital Age [en] (2007)