[fr] Dans quelques semaines, je serai à la conférence LeWeb à Paris, cette fois en tant que "simple" blogueuse officielle!
For the first time in many years, I’ll be in Paris in December for LeWeb as a “simple” Official Blogger. After five years of setting up and managing the Official Blogger Programme, first alone, then with Fred and Arne (and always with Géraldine!), I’m really looking forward spending a few “relaxed” days at LeWeb.
Yes, I actually used the word “relaxed” in the same sentence as “LeWeb”. Given how huge and fast-paced the mega-conference-festival is, it’s surprising, but I can tell you that “not being in charge of anything” makes it feel like a picnic.
So, what’s in store? The theme this year is forward-looking, and in addition to attending the sessions (some of the speakers blew me away last year), I will be catching up with old friends (if I can catch them) and hanging out in the startup/demo areas on the lookout for cool tech.
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb Paris (2008)
- Quick LeWeb’10 News, and IceRocket (2010)
- Recommend Bloggers (and Podcasters!) for LeWeb’11 Accreditation (2011)
- What do bloggers do at conferences? (2010)
- Blogger/Podcaster Typology Survey: Please Contribute! (2010)
- A Conference Where I Hardly Knew Anybody! (2012)
- Educational Versus Inspirational Events (2008)
- LeWeb’11 Is Underway (2011)
- LeWeb’09 is About to Start! (2009)
- Get Your Lift10 Ticket Half-Price Before Christmas (2009)