[fr] Rah! que de problèmes.
Somebody please tie me up before I start screaming or kill somebody. I can’t stay connected to the wifi network here more than a few minutes. Dreamhost aren’t responding to my support tickets (we’re way past the 24 hour response time). This site (CTTS) is “working” (meaning, it displays more or less, and I can access the admin area and post and do stuff I normally expect to do on a blog). Another of my sites (client site behind password), which is also WordPress, which I transferred the same way (dump database, rsync files, import database) vaguely displays at times, lets me in the admin area, but doesn’t let me do anything once I’m in there (dashboard only).
Add to that I’m not really enthusiastic about the title of the panel I’m on, but unfortunately I don’t have anything better to offer.
- Michael Hampton is My Hero of the Day [en] (2006)
- WordPress wp-login.php Problem [en] (2004)
- Bunny's Print CSS Plugin Upgrade [en] (2008)
- Le Web 3, Server Still Down [en] (2006)
- Hairy .htaccess Dreamhost WordPress Problem [en] (2006)
- Requirements for a Multilingual WordPress Plugin [en] (2006)
- New Tumblr iPhone App [en] (2009)
- Supernova 2007 — John Kneuer [en] (2007)
- Going Solo is Hiring! [en] (2008)
- Progress in Restoring CTTS [en] (2009)