After the initial doubts, addiction:
I’ve lost count of the number of videos I recorded. I’m drowning in them. I’m afraid you can’t easily track them down if you’re not the lucky holder of a Seesmic account (it’s still closed, though they’re working on opening it — there are 15’000 people on the waiting list for invites).
I did a short piece on WoWiPAD. I talked about upcoming posts here on CTTS. I spoke against conversation threading. I participated to the collective dissing of the expression “social graph”.
I left a nice message for Loïc, in French, to tell him I liked his service (I usually complain about his stuff more than praise it, so it’s worth noting).
- Trying the Seesmic Video Plugin [en] (2008)
- An Experiment (Seesmic and The Black Swan) [en] (2008)
- Seesmic Tips [en] (2008)
- Twitter Stops Sending SMS in Europe [en] (2008)
- Twitter Metrics: Let's Remain Scientific, Please! [en] (2008)
- FOWA: Making Your App Social (Rashmi Sinha) [en] (2007)
- 20 nouvelles invitations pour Seesmic! [en] (2008)
- Diigo — I Think I Like the Idea (Bonus Content: Conversation Fragmentation) [en] (2008)
- A Thought or Two on Social Capital [en] (2009)
- Lunch at Seesmic [en] (2008)