[fr] Pas tellement de planning hebdomadaire ces deux dernières semaines, entre LeWeb'09, la récupération après mon voyage parisien, et la compta 2008 à boucler en catastrophe. On reprend le 4 janvier!
These two weeks went by really fast! The first was spent between TEDx Geneva and LeWeb’09 in Paris, busy blogging (as you can see) and being social and doing things one does when one attends conferences. As for the second, it was spent recovering (major sleep deficit + cold) and dealing with (OMG!) finishing my accounting for my 2008 tax report (no comment).
Although I didn’t really plan the work I still had to do during those two weeks, I didn’t completely give up on it (indeed, this week was spent going “oh, tomorrow I really have to plan my week”) and did manage to place a few of the most important things I was forbidden to forget in my “weekly planning” Evernote note.
I’ve looked at TeuxDeux and it’s pretty, but has a big disadvantage: it’s outside of Evernote. But who knows, I might try it out in the future and adopt it. Sometimes life is full of surprises.
Next week is Christmas week, and the week after is New Year’s week. I’m going to spend them relaxing and writing, so there will only be minimal planning involved until the week of the 4th. However, I have noticed that I remain in a “look forward longer than a day” frame of mind even when I’m not actively planning my weeks, which is a good thing.
- Weekly Planning, Two Weeks [en] (2009)
- Weekly Planning, First Attempt [en] (2009)
- More Thoughts on Weekly Planning [en] (2009)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)
- Income Map Template [en] (2009)
- Weekly Planning: Weekly Routine? [en] (2010)
- Weekly Planning: Third Week (Learning Steps) [en] (2009)
- What Goes On My To-Do List? [en] (2022)
- How I Get Organized [en] (2009)
- Blogging, Morning Pages, Goals, Habits, and Accounting [en] (2016)