[fr] Going Solo, c'est demain! Une vidéo et deux-trois pensées d'organisatrice.
Gosh. If I learnt one thing in my life, it’s that day go by and dates end up being “tomorrow”, and even “today” at some point. [Going Solo](http://going-solo.net) is tomorrow — I have to pinch myself regularly to make sure I’m not dreaming.
You can still register online [until tonight](http://going-solo.net/2008/05/15/online-registration-closes-this-evening/). Come to the [Warm-Up Party](http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15939676267) this evening. I’m still wondering what to wear, worrying about a DHL package which reached Geneva yesterday morning but still hasn’t made it to my door, preparing to jot down some notes for what I’m going to say as the MC (and a panel moderator!) on the big day, wondering what “unpredictables” are going to crop up today (the last two days have been filled with them, big and small), remembering that I still have a bunch of Going Solo related photos to upload (maybe I’ll test the venue wifi with them)… Well, I’m busy.
Thanks to all those of you who supported me these last months. I wouldn’t have made it this far without you.
- Lots of Going Solo News [en] (2008)
- Life [en] (2001)
- Weekly/Monthly Planner [en] (2006)
- Time to Sign Up for Going Solo [en] (2008)
- Hanging out Online: Why it's Important for me [en] (2011)
- There is Work and Work [en] (2009)
- Flying Home Tomorrow With Easyjet. Or Not? [en] (2006)
- Dannie Jost — Blogging is not about blogging [en] (2007)
- Monthly/Weekly Calendar Improved [en] (2006)
- In Praise of the Morning Routine [en] (2011)