[fr] Un agenda mensuel fait sur mesure (4 mois sur une page recto-verso).
When [my iBook last broke](http://steph.wordpress.com/2006/04/09/broken-ibook/), I found myself yet again withough my Calendar (I was using iCal religiously). I did two things: I started using Google Calendar, and I bought myself a very small and thin paper planner (my handbag tends to be in a permanent burst-at-the-seams mode).
Yesterday, I decided I needed more writing space on my planner, so I made myself a [custom monthly planner](/files/monthly-weekly-planner.pdf) [14K PDF] (get it in [Open Office 2 format](/files/monthly-weekly-planner.ods) [8K]if you want to play with it). It’s still a 0.1 alpha version so it can certainly be muchly improved.
It holds two months on each page, so by printing back and front you get four months on one sheet of paper. Keep the first column for weekly stuff and notes. Write the days of the weeks in the top row (month in the first cell). Add date (just the day!) in the corner of each square. There are six lines in each day to make it easier to organise stuff (two for morning, two for afternoon, two for evening, or however you please).
If you download it and make improvements, be sure to share them with us!
- Monthly/Weekly Calendar Improved [en] (2006)
- More Thoughts on Weekly Planning [en] (2009)
- SF Reading Recommendation: Alastair Reynolds [en] (2009)
- Is This Too Much? [en] (2011)
- From All to Nothing Doesn't Do it [en] (2011)
- A Year of Chalet Mini-Holidays [en] (2009)
- Back Online [en] (2008)
- Trying to Get Organized (Again) [en] (2011)
- Blogging, Morning Pages, Goals, Habits, and Accounting [en] (2016)
- Less Facebook, Less Phone [en] (2017)