One of the founders of Headspace was a buddhist monk and then became a circus clown. How can you teach meditation in a fun way?
1 mio users. Fashion that’s going to die? Meditation has been around for a long time, just normal evolution of an age-long practice to be able to do it with your phone.
We understand more about what the impact of meditation on the brain is. So… brain fitness just like we have body fitness.
Little meditation session. Incredible how quiet the main room was.
- I'm at LeWeb'13 [en] (2013)
- Lift12 Extreme Hackers: Mark Suppes and the Open Source Fusion Reactor [en] (2012)
- FOWA: The Future of Search (Tony Conrad) [en] (2007)
- Non-Religious Buddhism (Batchelor, closing words) [en] (2002)
- LeWeb'13: Aldebaran, Left-Brain Robots [en] (2013)
- The Ugly Indians Are Cleaning the Streets of Bangalore [en] (2011)
- LeWeb13: Ramez Naam [en] (2013)
- See All The Blogtalk Talks [en] (2006)
- You and Technology [en] (2005)
- LeWeb'13: Carmine Gallo, The 3 Unbreakable Laws of Communication [en] (2013)