[fr] Deux épisodes de notre podcast Fresh Lime Soda que vous avez peut-être ratés.
Whoops. Unless you’re directly subscribed to [Fresh Lime Soda](http://freshlimesoda.net/), the podcast (audio, video, depending on the circumstances) I co-host with my friend [Suw Charman](http://chocolateandvodka.com/), you have probably missed [episode 9, FoWA and Lace](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/10/22/fresh-lime-soda-episode-9-fowa-and-lace/), as well as [episode 8, What on Earth is Mornington Crescent](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/10/03/fresh-lime-soda-episode-8-what-on-earth-is-mornington-crescent/).
Yup, they’re not fresh from yesterday either. Busy schedules for both Suw and I, but keep your fingers crossed, we have a recording date for the next episode set mid-January.
If you haven’t clicked on the links above, let me bring you the podcasts to your doorstep. First, [episode 8](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/10/03/fresh-lime-soda-episode-8-what-on-earth-is-mornington-crescent/), which is audio:
- video is easier and more entertaining
- what the heck is this Mornington Crescent thing? (the game on Twitter, blogged by Suw and Lloyd)
- delusions of privacy: private and public Twitter feeds; ORG-discuss mailing-list archives
- permanence of digital media (teenagers, adults, and nekkid pics!)
- “breaking down the walls between the silos of our lives”: Facebook as a business networking service?
- social network fatigue and contact groups (note, though, this feature has been announced for Facebook) since we discussed this; we need Structured Portable Social Networks
- centralizing e-mail in GMail and multiple inboxes (Suw might like Xobni)
- the psychology of e-mail: subtle differences between “inbox” and “archive” (and a sprinkle of GTD — check Merlin Mann’s Google Tech Talk about e-mail)
- what will I do tomorrow? Suw’s “campaign to get more done” and Steph’s nine to twelve
- keeping track of time whilst watching Sky News and answering e-mails
You may download the MP3 of Fresh Lime Soda, Episode 8 or listen to it using the player below. (15Mb, 44min)
Second, [episode 9](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/10/22/fresh-lime-soda-episode-9-fowa-and-lace/) (video!):
- FoWA recap
- surprise guest!
- back to FoWA recap: what we liked (Leisa Reichelt, Erika Hall, Thomas Vander Wal, Robin Christopherson, Tom Coates, Dick Costolo
- mislabelled talks? Suw’s, for example
- FoWA badges and the mysterious Doug Clinton (Steph’s forgotten match was Heather Champ)
- Etsy talk and lace thongs
- arts and crafts: who made my stuff? — and economics
- pottery and lace
- finding the right price for lace and consulting
- making Suw’s love of lace economically viable and Steph’s photo book project
- Lulu.com, Blurb, and wedding photographers
- Introducing Fresh Lime Soda with Episode 3 of the Suw+Steph Podcast [en] (2007)
- Fresh Lime Soda Episode 5: Multitasking and Dragon [en] (2007)
- Another Fresh Lime Soda? [en] (2007)
- Videos, Videos! And Kittens! [en] (2007)
- Early Thoughts on Clubhouse [en] (2021)
- FOWA: What is the Future of Web Apps? (Ryan Carson, Om Malik, Michael Arrington) [en] (2007)
- Video: BBC Interview (Teenagers, Facebook) [en] (2007)
- FOWA: The Future of Presence (Felix Petersen & Jyri Engeström) [en] (2007)
- LIFT08: Pierre Bellanger (Skyrock) [en] (2008)
- My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007 [en] (2007)