For the next ten days, starting tomorrow (Tuesday), I’m going to write a post a day. I’ll keep it short: blogging used to be quick and dirty, and somewhere between the arrival of Facebook and Twitter, posts have started growing into long essays that take hours to write.
How short is short? Roughly a screenful. Not more. I have a ton of ideas to blog about, and view this as an exercise in concision, as well as a way to get myself blogging again — which I seem to periodically need to do.
I expect that each post will take me under 30 minutes to write — at the most under an hour.
Care to join me? Let me know and I’ll put your name here and link to your posts as they come out. Hashtag: #back2blog. Get your blogging pals on board!
Rising to the challenge:
- Stephanie Booth (@stephtara)
- Denis Do (@dennydov)
- Brigitte Djajasasmita (@bibiweb)
- Andrea Vallejos (@whiskey_kitten)
- Nicole Cunningham (@cncx)
- Claire Bertolini (@cbertol)
- Adam Tinworth (@adders)
- Luca Palli (@lpalli)
- Kevin De Mulder (@kevindemulder)
- Jean-François Genoud (@jfgpro)
- Ruth Casanova (@casanova_ruth)
- Swiss Twist (@swisstwist)
- Evren Kiefer (@evrenk)
- Dino Hukic (@dino_hukic)
- Michelle Carrupt (@cmic)
- Christine Bienvenu (@tinaburger)
- mlle-cassis (@mlle_cassis)
- Caroline Sonnay (@carolinesonnay)
- Daria Batukhtina (@dariabatukhtina)
- Delphine Dussy (@dussydelf)
- Antony Mayfield (@amayfield)
- Anna Jobin (@annajobin)
- Andreia Glanville (@mrsandreia)
- Marie-Aude Koiransky (@lumieredelune)
- Susie Contreras (@copyrichgirl)
- Yann Graf (@yanngraf)
- … you!