[fr] Quelques liens utiles pour redonner à iTunes 10 le look d'iTunes 9.
Thanks to @tommorris (he has a blog too) my iTunes 10 has stopped looking “wrong”. Here’s how to change the icon back to the iTunes 9 icon, arrange the window buttons horizontally instead of vertically (just stick that code, including backticks, into the terminal, and hit Enter), and even bring colour back to your left sidebar (alternate download link for the file to replace).
Honestly, what were they thinking?
- Monthly/Weekly Calendar Improved [en] (2006)
- Security Fail (Big Time) [en] (2010)
- Mozilla "commented code" Bug [en] (2002)
- Lift: Thanks for the Videos, but… [en] (2006)
- The hAtomisation of CTTS [en] (2006)
- Virus Disguised as XP Update? Or not? [en] (2004)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)
- I Hate FTP [en] (2009)
- Impressions on New Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- Video Complaints [en] (2006)