[fr] CatBlock vous montre qu'internet est fait de chats. Miaou!
The other day, Anna told me I should blog about CatBlock for Chrome. Here we go.
You knew the internet was made of cats, right? Well, instead of simply hiding ads like AdBlock, CatBlock reveals all the hidden cats inside them.
Since I’ve been using it, it has greatly helped me get my daily cat fix. Yes, with CatBlock, my work is no longer interrupted by a sudden urge to run off and look at cat pictures on Tumblr or I Can Has Cheezburger. (Or wherever the cute cats are hiding nowadays.)
See it in action:
You can even send in photos of your own cats if you like. Did you spot Safran?
And if you’re not that into cats, you can tell CatBlock to display pretty much anything: unicorns, dogs, or even motorbikes.
Go download AdBlock/CatBlock, which started off as an April Fools’ joke. You’ll have to pay a small monthly fee but it’s a great way to support the developer of AdBlock.
- Finally Getting Tumblr [en] (2007)
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea [en] (2009)
- Where Does Tumblr Fit in? [en] (2010)
- Tumblr to Capture Comments? [en] (2008)
- Memories of Safran [en] (2012)
- Back to Lightroom [en] (2018)
- New Tumblr iPhone App [en] (2009)
- Kitty Pic Caption Contest [en] (2007)
- Deal [en] (2001)
- Weekly/Monthly Planner [en] (2006)