[fr] Browse Happy, un site qui encourage les gens à se "convertir" à Firefox, a besoin de témoignages de personnes qui ne tombent pas dans la catégories "homme anglo-saxon blanc branché technologie"... a bon entendeur!
Browse Happy is a neat site encouraging users to switch to Firefox, by publishing testimonials of happy switchers.
However, it does suffer from a problem: the people featured on the site tend to fit the white high-tech male anglo-saxon profile pretty dramatically. This strikes me as an unhappy coincidence, so maybe we can lend a hand in helping them gather a more respresentative sample of testimonials?
If you don’t fit that profile, and want to help spread the word that Firefox is for everybody… send in your testimonial!
- A couple more days offline [en] (2008)
- Twitter Stops Sending SMS in Europe [en] (2008)
- Reboot9 — Alexander Kjerulf: Happiness [en] (2007)
- Ada Lovelace Day and Backup Awareness Day: Today! [en] (2010)
- Retweeting [en] (2008)
- LIFT08: Kevin Marks (Google Open Social: The Social Cloud) [en] (2008)
- Technological Overload Panel [en] (2007)
- Some Advice on Being Your Own Boss (My SWITCH Conference Talk) [en] (2010)
- Google Buzz Privacy Issue: How to Hide People You're Following on Your Profile [en] (2010)
- Suw Charman at Google: Does Social Software Have Fangs? [en] (2007)