[fr] Batch Categories pour WordPress a été corrigé et fonctionne à présent. Le compagnon idéal si vous desirez changer les catégories de nombreux billets en même temps.
Batch Categories 0.9 is out! It’s the ideal companion for large-scale post-import messy category work. List all posts belonging to a category or matching a keyword, and edit their categories, easily visible at a glace with a collection of sexy drop-down lists. What’s new since the the first draft?
- It now works, and does not “eat” categories without a warning. (Pretty nice of it, huh?)
- It tells you what it did — which categories it added to which posts, and which ones it removed.
- Add a whole bunch of posts to a category with one click.
- Remove a whole bunch of posts from a category with one click.
- Ensures that all the categories for a post are always listed, whatever the setting for the limit number of drop-down lists.
- This is what it can look like.
You can still access it as a plugin or edit the Edit navigation menu, as described in my post introducing Batch Categories. If you’re in a hurry, just drop the PHP file into your
wp-admin directory and send your browser straight on it.
- Gather feedback from courageous testers (please don’t blame me if you haven’t backed up your
post2cattable and things go wrong) for chasing the last bugs, improving interface and functionality.
- Redo the code which generates the drop-down lists to take advantage of the category cache, and avoid flooding the database with useless queries.
- Allow more subtle selection of posts: combinations of categories (AND/OR/NOT), categories without their subcategories…
- Anything else you would want…?
Update 24.07.04: BB made me notice that “All” and “None” didn’t make much sense in the drop-down which allows one to select the categories to display. Replaced them in v. 0.91 by “Any category”.