In a flash, everything changes colour. Changes taste, and smell, and even sound. Moments of elation come crashing down to the ground and lie there miserably, wriggling helplessly in the dust of shattered hope. The past is rewritten, back to the crossroad where perception and reality took different turns.
Words and events play back, interpretations are reprioritised, hypotheses crumble while others crawl out of dark corners where they had been cowering in shame, blinking in the light and trying shyly to unfold their wings.
- Pandemic Snippets 5 [en] (2021)
- Taboo [en] (2009)
- Cold [en] (2001)
- Sea and Salt [en] (2003)
- Climb to the Stars [en] (2005)
- The crow yelled at the cat [en] (2011)
- Hypothesis [en] (2001)
- Lift12: Tom Armitage. Games: Systemic Media for a Digital Age [en] (2012)
- Lift12, the New Face of Gaming: Kars Alfrink [en] (2012)
- Why Events? [en] (2007)
Also published on Medium.