[fr] C'est tellement facile de partager des liens sur Facebook et autres que je finis par ne plus le faire sur mon blog, parce que c'est laborieux. Il y a un moyen plus simple?
It’s easy. More often than not, I found the link in question on Facebook, Twitter, or G+. Resharing on the same platform is two clicks maximum. The link is expanded into an excerpt and a photo which are nice and pretty and often spare me having to write any kind of introduction to the link (I do, sometimes).
Sharing on other platforms? At the worst, copy-paste (goes quickly when you use keyboard shortcuts and know your way around your browser tabs). Or the bitly bookmarklet.
Sharing on social media is rewarding: people are there already, they comment, they like, they reshare.
I pull quotes out of what I’m reading with the Tumblr bookmarklet and post them to Digital Crumble. That in turn gets sucked into Facebook, to the annoyance of some and the delight of others. Super easy.
You know what’s not easy? Collecting a bunch of interesting links I’ve found recently into a blog post on Climb to the Stars. That sucks. I’ve done it at times, yes, but I do wish there was an easier way to do it than copy-pasting article titles and putting links on them, after having let them pile up in an Evernote note until there were enough of them.
I’m sure there is a way to do this more elegantly. Tell me!
- Losing Credit [en] (2012)
- Where Does Tumblr Fit in? [en] (2010)
- Why I End Up Sharing Without Reading [en] (2013)
- Google Shared Stuff: First Impressions [en] (2007)
- Secrets of my Online Presence Revealed! [en] (2009)
- Response to Yvette: Loving Links in Posts Through Tabbed Browsing. [en] (2006)
- A Mess of Facebook Pages, Groups, and Profiles (Part 1) [en] (2010)
- My Heritage Celebrity Collage and Tumblr [en] (2007)
- Another Linkball [en] (2011)
- Finally Getting Tumblr [en] (2007)