CatBlock vous montre qu'internet est fait de chats. Miaou!
Since I’ve been using it, it has greatly helped me get my daily cat fix. Yes, with CatBlock, my work is no longer interrupted by a sudden urge to run off and look at cat pictures on Tumblr or I Can Has Cheezburger. (Or wherever the cute cats are hiding nowadays.)
See it in action:
You can even send in photos of your own cats if you like. Did you spot Safran?
And if you’re not that into cats, you can tell CatBlock to display pretty much anything: unicorns, dogs, or even motorbikes.
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea (2009)
- Finally Getting Tumblr (2007)
- Where Does Tumblr Fit in? (2010)
- Memories of Safran (2012)
- Tumblr to Capture Comments? (2008)
- Weekly/Monthly Planner (2006)
- Deal (2001)
- Can’t Keep Up With My Pune Photos! (2011)
- New Tumblr iPhone App (2009)
- Kitty Pic Caption Contest (2007)