[fr] Visite derrière la scène pour les blogueurs officiels.
So, the spirit for me this year is “more posts, less blabla” — keep the long rambling ones for… I don’t know when, and just publish stuff as it comes up.
I’ve just uploaded the blurry (inevitably, with low light and fast-moving official bloggers led through the venue by Loïc) photos I took during the behind-the-scenes visit we organize every year for official bloggers.
Loïc very kindly walks us through the unfinished venue. I really appreciate (and the official bloggers too) that he takes the time to do this. We get to see the stage and lounges before everybody else, ask him and Christophe (the producer) questions, watch everything be built before our eyes, and check out places which will be out of bounds once the conference starts.
Incredible to imagine all the work that is done during the night so that everything is ship-shape by the time LeWeb stars the next morning!
So, here are some of the photos I took with a few comments.
Setting for official speaker photos:
The speaker lounge:
The official blogger lounge (sporting a satisfying amount of power strips and ethernet cables, thanks ESPN!)
Post-It portrait of Marissa Mayer in the making:
Behind the stage. In the dark. Lots of screens. Shiny tech.
Even better: in the Tardis-like video bus behind the venue
And yeah, the stage!
Hope you’ll enjoy LeWeb this year if you’re here. I’m definitely excited to be tomorrow!
- LeWeb'09 is About to Start! [en] (2009)
- LeWeb'11 Is Underway [en] (2011)
- LeWeb'09: Bloggers, Social Media Club House, Boat Party [en] (2009)
- I'm at LeWeb'13 [en] (2013)
- Quick LeWeb'10 News, and IceRocket [en] (2010)
- LeWeb'10: Tell Us Which Bloggers or Podcasters to Invite [en] (2010)
- I'll Be Attending LeWeb'13 in Paris in a Few Weeks [en] (2013)
- Renault at LeWeb: Lovely Lounge and the Twizy Test Drive [en] (2011)
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb Paris [en] (2008)
- LeWeb'12 Official Blogger Coverage [en] (2012)