[fr] Safran est malade: il a le FIP/PIF et doit être endormi -- il n'y rien à faire pour le sauver.
I got home from the vet a couple of hours ago. I’d taken Safran because he seemed under the weather (I got home from vacation yesterday evening). I thought he had a cold.
He has FIP. The wet form. My vet says he has a success rate of roughly 50% with the dry form, but has to this day never saved a single cat who had developed the wet form. I’ll let you read up more on this nasty disease.
I’m heartbroken. I’ll be going back to the vet’s tomorrow afternoon to put Safran to sleep. In the meantime, we’re saying good-bye. We were just starting to warm up to one another.
I like to think that although his post-shelter life will have been short (2 month), it will have been a good one.
- Three Weeks With My New Cats, Tounsi and Safran [en] (2012)
- Memories of Safran [en] (2012)
- The growth on his shoulder was becoming ugly [en] (2009)
- Hello, Cats! [en] (2012)
- Heat [en] (2002)
- Missing Kitty [en] (2004)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)
- Cold [en] (2001)
- Healthcare in San Francisco Experiences [en] (2008)
- One Chay And Two Cancellations [en] (2004)