[fr] Quand on met à jour une photo dans Flickr, Flickr change le nom du fichier. Idée de plugin WordPress pour faire la chasse aux liens cassés.
A few days ago I started noticing this kind of thing in my posts:
The explanation? I’ve used my week of holiday-at-home to fool around quite a bit in Lightroom. Lightroom publishes my photos directly to Flickr. When I change a published photos, Lightroom updates it. But Flickr changes the file name when you republish a photo. And that breaks embeds.
(And yeah, Lightroom replaces the whole photo even if you’ve just edited metadata.)
To make things worse, my browser cache shows me all my photos, even the missing ones. So I don’t see which ones are missing.
Idea! A plugin that would crawl through all the embedded Flickr images in a blog, and make sure that all the photos display correctly. Produce a list of the posts and photos that need updating. Or even better, do it automatically (even if the link to the displayed photo is broken, the link to the photo page still works, and it should be trivial to get the updated embed code and replace it in the post.)
- Photos Online on Flickr, Facebook, and Google+ With Lightroom (2013)
- Getting Your iCloud Photostream to Play Nice With Lightroom (2012)
- Mystery WordPress/Markdown Problem: Troubleshooting (2007)
- Linking Flickr Images in Thesis’ Multimedia Box (2008)
- What We Write And Where We Write (2013)
- Fiddling With Video: Lightroom, YouTube, and iMovie (2013)
- Events in WordPress (2007)
- Here’s the plan (2009)
- Flickr Meetup in Bern (2005)
- Two Plugin Updates: Basic Bilingual 0.32 and Language Linker 0.2 (2008)