[fr] J'ai des nouveaux chats :-)
There will be many more photographs, backstories, and musings on how I’m adjusting to having new cats in my life.
Short version? They’re both around 2 years old, come from SOS Chats in Geneva, are shelter buddies, and get along really well. They’ve adapted super fast to their new surroundings — less than three hours after arrival, I had both of them on my lap at the same time. They don’t have proper names yet, even though they had shelter names and we’re trying on some new ones right now.
We’re getting to know one another!
- Three Weeks With My New Cats, Tounsi and Safran (2012)
- Fiddling With Video: Lightroom, YouTube, and iMovie (2013)
- Cockerel, Anybody? (2012)
- Cats and Blogs (2002)
- How Was 2012 So Far? (2012)
- Of Grief and Travel (2011)
- Cats Online: Quintus and Tounsi (2012)
- Busy Busy Busy (2008)
- Images (2003)
- Bye Safran: FIP is a Bitch (2012)