[fr] Je suis à la conférence Lift12 à Genève. Voici mes notes de sessions.
Live-blogging from Lift12 conference in Geneva. These are my notes and interpretations of Sean Park’s session — best effort, but might be imprecise or even wrong!
Every 70 years or so, big step forward and paradigm shift. Society struggles and just as it settles in some kind of golden age, another one comes. 1971 the age of information.
200 years of industrial economy. Now information economy. Big data, consumerization, gamification… trends.
Finance is arriving… Everything-as-a-service.
[11.03.2012 steph-note] This is where I started flagging and decided to skip the session and take a break. Skipping a session at Lift is always a bad thing 😉 as all speakers are fascinating. It was the case here too.
Watch the video and check out Sean’s article on his blog.
Why do corporations exist? to minimize transaction cost. (steph-note: wow, doesn’t the web do that? is the web liable to replace corporations?)
steph-note: shocked by what Sean says about overdraft charges and practices in the US.
- Lift12: David Birch, The Future of Money [en] (2012)
- Who Wants to Share a Room at Shift? [en] (2006)
- Lift10, The Old New Media: Reinvent Capitalism (Mercedes Bunz) [en] (2010)
- Lift12 Mobile: Nick Heller [en] (2012)
- Lift12 Extreme Hackers: Hojun Song, Open Source Satellite Initiative [en] (2012)
- Lift12 Extreme Hackers: etoy.AGENT ZAI [en] (2012)
- Reboot9 — Opening Talk [en] (2007)
- FOWA: The Edgeconomy (Umair Haque) [en] (2007)
- TEDx Geneva: Guillaume Massard, Michael Doser, Bruno Giussani, Jill Bolte Taylor [en] (2009)
- Reboot9 — Stowe Boyd: Flow, a New Consciousness for a Web of Traffic [en] (2007)