[fr] Paper.li développe son blog communautaire et cherche des contributeurs!
- more interviews of interesting members of the paper.li community (similar to what Kelly has done until now)
- thematic articles (either original content, commentary on stuff published elsewhere, bundles of commented links…) around “curation”, personal online publishing and editing — and where it’s going, basically: how we’re dealing with the wealth of information online (I guess you can see why this is a relevant topic for paper.li)
- …and I’ll be editing/managing publication.
We already have a few people lined up to conduct interviews of paper.li community members (we’re open to more if it’s the kind of thing you’d love doing) and we are looking for bloggers or other online writers who are interested in writing some articles with us.
Maybe you would just like to do a one-off guest post, or you think you’d like to contribute regularly, because you have lots to say or want to help us assemble, organise and comment the related articles and links we’re collecting.
If you want to be part of this, we want to hear from you! Please use the following form to get in touch.
A few organisational/context notes to help you understand what we’re doing:
- we’re aiming to publish about 10 articles a month (so, pretty low amount of publications — we want quality first)
- published posts will receive a (modest) financial compensation, but this isn’t Demand Media where you can churn out 50 posts a week to make a living out of it — so we assume you also have other motivations to participate (passion, another audience, visibility, intellectual curiosity…)
- we ask for a week of exclusivity for the content you publish with us — after that, you’re free to republish on your blog or anywhere else
- posts will of course link back to your blog if you want
- we’re pretty open editorially (and still defining the borders or our topics), so feel free to submit stuff even if it seems slightly off-topic!
We’re waiting to hear from you, and don’t hesitate to get in touch or use the comments if you have questions or want more information.
- What Are Your Favourite Climb to the Stars Articles? (2010)
- Rebirth of the Book Project (2011)
- Back to Blogging Challenge Wrap-Up (2012)
- “Have-to” Posts and “Want-to” Posts (2009)
- Blog, What Happened to You? (2010)
- Comment Ownership, Reloaded (2010)
- Time to Sign Up for Going Solo (2008)
- LIFT’08 Workshop: Get Started With Blogging (2008)
- Where Does Tumblr Fit in? (2010)
- Content Curation: Pearltrees, SmallRivers (2009)