The crow yelled at the cat and flapped its wings. The feline retreated.
The next day, two cats. The crow crowed louder and flapped her wings faster. Her mate swooped down and nipped a kitty tail.
Third day, three felines: not a chance for the outnumbered crows, their babies eaten.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Here and there, people start discovering strangers [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- "I've got it," said Paul [en] (2009)
- The passengers awoke many centuries later [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- They are five [en] (2009)