[fr] A Payerne, pour voir voler l'avion Solar Impulse!
So, here I am in Payerne, after waking up at an ungodly hour. A chance to see Solar Impulse on its last test flight before it heads out to Brussels later this month for Green Week. Solar Impulse, if you hadn’t heard of it, is the solar airplane which will fly around the world non-stop without using a drop of fuel. Neat project, and — happy-disclaimer — client of mine (so be prepared to hear more about them).
I have to say I’m pretty excited to have a chance to see the plane live. It’s big! Bigger than I thought. For the moment I’m just taking it in — I’ll write more later — but I wanted to show you my first photos. I also wanted to let you know that I quickly set up an announcement list you can sign up to if you want to be sure to stay in the loop about the upcoming blogger/podcaster programme we’re working on ;-).
- Blogger Programme for Solar Impulse (Part 1, Brussels) [en] (2011)
- In Brussels With Solar Impulse [en] (2011)
- Solar Impulse Blogger and Podcaster Programme for Brussels — This is it! [en] (2011)
- Radio Silence, Going to be Busy [en] (2011)
- Solar Impulse à Paris: p'tit déj blogueurs avec Bertrand et André [en] (2011)
- Blogger Relations: What is it About? [en] (2011)
- Solar Impulse fait demi-tour et la presse fait… trois petits tours? [en] (2011)
- Solar Impulse: voir voler l'avion [en] (2011)
- Structured vs. Freeform Work [en] (2011)
- The Good Idea That's Not Working [en] (2010)
One thought on “Solar Impulse Test Flight Live From Payerne [en]”