Le blog personnel existe toujours. On a parfois tendance à l'oublier, noyés que l'on est sous la masse des machines à audience que l'on appelle "blog" ces jours.
Yesterday evening I was winding down when I thought of checking a bunch of old-school (personal) blogs I visit once in a while. If you’re not an old hand, and you’re looking for some good personal blogs written by those who made up the blogosphere in its golden hour, read on:
- A Whole Lotta Nothing and fortuitious by Matt Haughey
- Megnut by Meg Hourihan
- kottke.org by Jason Kottke
- Caterina.net by Caterina Fake
- Chocolate and Vodka by Suw Charman
- Heather Powazek Champ
- Powazek and Plantgasm by Derek Powazek
- Slightly more industry-oriented, don’t forget Anil Dash and Joi Ito (and his diving blog!)
There are of course tons of other great blogs out there. But most of these were around in my early days of blogging, and it warms my heart that they still are.
What are your favorite personal blogs?
- Blogrolling (2011)
- Like the others, I was greedily eying (2008)
- Thinking About Tags (2005)
- The Blogging Tribe is Live (2013)
- Blogging 4 Business: part 2 (2007)
- About the Swiss Blog Awards (SBAW) (2006)
- Reclaiming 43 Folders (2008)
- Personal Stories (2001)
- Sleeplessness (2002)
- Chris de Burgh Concert in Lausanne (2004)