[fr] Excellente explication du pourquoi (et comment) le système éducatif d'aujourd'hui est... coincé. Héritage des Lumières dans un monde qui est aujourd'hui celui de la technologie et de la globalisation: dur, dur!
This is the second RSAnimate video I’ve watched (the first one was Dan Pink) — I love them. The graphics really help you understand and remember what is being said. Watch this one, and listen to Ken Robinson explain the root problem of today’s education — it’s only 10 minutes and you will not regret it.
And when you’re done, do what I’m going to do right now: head over to the RSA YouTube channel and watch other videos.
- Skywhales [en] (2010)
- Fiddling With Video: Lightroom, YouTube, and iMovie [en] (2013)
- Seesmic Tips [en] (2008)
- Harvard Law in Second Life [en] (2006)
- Lift10 Online Communities: The Transition from Broadcast to Multiplatform for a public service broadcaster: getting attention and measuring success (Alice Taylor) [en] (2010)
- How to Order Pizza in India: a Rant [en] (2011)
- Talk: Be Your Best Offline Self Online [en] (2016)
- Fuzzy Vision [en] (2015)
- Mimi Is Making Me Dream [en] (2014)
- Brené Brown on Vulnerability (TEDx Talk) [en] (2011)