[fr] Une liste de choses que j'aime faire pour mes amis, comme démonter les ordinateurs, aider à déménager, remplir les coffres de voiture ou lire la carte.
– Putting together ikea furniture
– Fitting stuff in cellars, car boots, suitcases, fridges or other limited spaces (makes me a valuable asset when moving)
– Taking computers apart and putting them back together (preferably upgrading bits and pieces in the process)
– Installing and upgrading programmes or the OS (mac only!)
– Reading the map
– Explaining finer points of French grammar or spelling
– Light DIY (no drilling in walls)
– Unboxing things
What are yours?
- Teenagers and Spelling [en] (2007)
- Language [en] (2001)
- Validation and Errors [en] (2003)
- Writing [en] (2000)
- LIft13, Reinventing the Crafts: Caroline Drucker [en] (2013)
- What I’m Good At [en] (2018)
- Twitter Hashtags: A Quickie [en] (2007)
- Multilingual Dragon [en] (2002)
- A Book on Teenagers and the Internet [en] (2007)
- Programmes: Want Them But Never Use Them [en] (2015)
One thought on “Things I Enjoy Doing For My Friends [en]”
It is actually a good question. Not that I don’t do anything for my friends but mostly I don’t think much about it .
so here are a few things I do for them
– invite their kids for the w-e so that they can enjoy a w-e “en amoureux”
-Organize “en groupe” transportation of kids so that only one mother is on the road
– help them out with their soft/hardware problems
– keep stuff/plants for them while they ‘re on vacation.
– archive newspaper articles that might interest them.
– take the time to listen to them on the phone when I should really be working/going somewhere…