Laurent just gave us a little briefing for the day. Small crowd, cozy 🙂
Change of pace for the conference, workshops and talks are spread throughout the conference. Don’t forget to register for the workshops!
Lunch will be upstairs, expect a big rush. Hurry up or wait a bit, your choice. Use your coupons (read what’s on them), and you can buy extra things at the restaurant.
At 1pm, sessions and Lift Experience will be introduced on the main stage. There are going to be one or two talks in French.
New this year: fun video introducing the session before each session, made by Canal+.
Session on privacy, 2 speakers and 3 open stage demos.
After the break, a 30-minute panel on the media.
End of afternoon, Venture Night, followed by cocktail, and busses will take you to the fondue (3 rounds of busses from 7.30 onwards). Fondue is at Palladium. You better like cheese or tonight will be complicated for you.
- Get Your Lift10 Ticket Half-Price Before Christmas [en] (2009)
- Come to LIFT'08 [en] (2008)
- Thanks! See You at LIFT08 🙂 [en] (2008)
- A Day at WordCamp 2007 [en] (2007)
- Educational Versus Inspirational Events [en] (2008)
- My LIFT08 Recap [en] (2008)
- Blogging in the Morning: Lift12, 3615, StartupWeekend [en] (2012)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)
- Workshop About Coworking at Lift09 [en] (2009)
- From LIFT06 to LIFT08 [en] (2008)