[fr] Petit épisode étrange: pleine d'élan pour bloguer, je mets sur slinkset mes dernières idées d'articles, et pof! mon élan se casse la figure. Je n'ai pas tout à fait identifié ce qui s'était passé. (J'ai quand même blogué, hein.)
So, something strange happened to me a bit earlier. I went to bed yesterday with a huge drive to blog, ideas for articles, wrote them down in Evernote, got up this morning ready to blog, dealt with some domestic issues, and set to work.
Blogging drive intact.
Before I actually started writing, I decided that I would add my latest article ideas to the list on slinkset that people can add to or vote on. So I copy-pasted, went through my old post list to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything and… As soon as I had finished doing that, my blogging drive went *poof!* almost down to nothing.
Well, I didn’t bow down, picked a topic or two, and blogged happily — but still, I’m intrigued. What made my blogging drive deflate? I can think of two things:
- taking the list from private to public
- going through the complete list (overwhelming)
I thought I’d share this little episode with you to see if you had any insight, dear readers.
- The Good Idea That's Not Working [en] (2010)
- What Should I Blog About? Have Your Say [en] (2010)
- Back to Blogging Challenge Wrap-Up [en] (2012)
- Feeling Like a Born-Again Blogger [en] (2007)
- LeWeb'09: Timothy Ferriss [en] (2009)
- Seth Godin on Benefits of the Blogging Process [en] (2010)
- This is How it Happens [en] (2016)
- "Have-to" Posts and "Want-to" Posts [en] (2009)
- Google Buzz Privacy Issue: How to Hide People You're Following on Your Profile [en] (2010)
- WordCamp 2007: Lorelle VanFossen, Kicking Ass Content Connections [en] (2007)