Après un peu de relâchement dû à une période de gros stress, j'essaie de me remettre en mode "FlyLady". Routine du matin et du soir, 15 minutes de débordélisation de l'appart, etc.
Earlier this year I discovered FlyLady and immediately started following some of her advice, quite successfully. I went through a phase of feeling really on top of my life: I had an eye on my finances, I was sleeping, eating, and exercising sufficiently, I had quite a lot to do at work and I was doing it well, and my flat was getting uncluttered, 15 minutes at a time.
Then I went through a hectic few days applying for a consultancy at the UN, being interviewed for it and completing an assignment (which I overdid). I dropped everything to get it done (the deadlines were short) and I realized recently that I never quite managed to regain my balance after that.
I’ve been feeling an itch to get things back in shape these last weeks. I still clean my sink every evening (almost) and make my bed in the morning, but a lot of the rest of my morning and evening rituals has gone through the window.
Here’s my plan:
- morning: get up, 30 minutes on the exercise bike, shower, get dressed, breakfast
- evening: clean sink, plan the next day
Next things I’m going to add are:
- 15 minutes of uncluttering per day
- regular book-keeping (have to figure out what frequency is good, but I suspect once a week or a fortnight)
- plan my laundry days better to include time to put dry clothes away the next day
- regular creative writing slots (50 word stories etc)
- regular “self-promotion” project slots
- weekly “quick flat clean”
(Not all in one go, of course, but those are the next goals on my radar.)
- I Need to Blog! (2009)
- A Week of FlyLady Inspiration (2009)
- Monthly/Weekly Calendar Improved (2006)
- Weekly Planning: Weekly Routine? (2010)
- The Wisdom of Small Changes: Incrementally Reclaiming My Flat (2009)
- Blogging Like Cleaning the Flat (2009)
- My Journey Out of Procrastination: Not Running (Firewalls and iPhone Alarms) (2010)
- In Praise of the Morning Routine (2011)
- Office vs. Errand Days (2009)
- Weekly Planning: Third Week (Learning Steps) (2009)