The passengers awoke many centuries later than planned, and struggled to come to terms with a universe which was not ruled or dominated by humans. Heroes of their time, they were now no more than disposable pawns of a slave-race. They led the revolution of humanity against their alien oppressors.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- One hundred and fifty remaining passengers [en] (2009)
- They are five [en] (2009)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)