[fr] Pour "réseauter", la meilleure méthode reste encore d'oublier le réseautage, et de s'intéresser aux personnes.
Without really trying to, I’ve ended up with a rather large and powerful network. Often, I’m asked how I did it. “How do you network?”
A lot of it comes naturally to me, and I honestly don’t really know what advice to give apart from the following:
All you really need to do is be interested in people. Forget about “networking”.
- Marketers and Salespeople: Agents for Freelancers? [en] (2008)
- Some Advice on Being Your Own Boss (My SWITCH Conference Talk) [en] (2010)
- Pitching: Don’t Assume I’ll Be Interested, and Some Advice [en] (2016)
- About Visibility [en] (2008)
- Too Many People [en] (2007)
- From LIFT06 to LIFT08 [en] (2008)
- About Free Consulting [en] (2009)
- BlogTalk 2008: Rejection [en] (2008)
- On Being Wiped Out [en] (2008)
- You Never Know [en] (2016)
4 thoughts on “A Networking Secret [en]”
One more thing I’ve seen you do: be nice to people until they give you reason not to be. Then just avoid them but be courteous.
Hm. Actually a no-brainer, isn’t it?