She had lied a lot. To everybody who was important to her.
Then she had run away.
She changed her name in shame, tried to start afresh.
She continued lying. Habits die hard. She lied to the man she loved, of course.
He left her. Broke her heart.
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Here and there, people start discovering strangers [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- "I've got it," said Paul [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)