Chris gently took her hand, under the table. She caught her breath and a smile flickered upon her lips, as she kept chatting with the others.
They stole a few glances during the evening, shy fingers entwined.
Time to leave. “How about a movie tomorrow?” he asked.
She said yes.
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- "I've got it," said Paul [en] (2009)
- Love [en] (2009)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)