Tommy pulled the covers over his head. He could feel them. He held his breath.
The door opened, and something shot out from under the bed, ripping his father’s head off.
Tommy screamed and jumped out of the window, running barefoot in the snow.
They were too quick for him.
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)