She never thought that changing all the paintings on the walls would break the house’s heart. For starters, she hadn’t realised the house had a heart, or that it could be broken.
She loved the house, however, so she got all the paintings back. It wasn’t easy, but she managed.
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- Lies [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)