I found a strange stone in the garden as a child. I treasured it, until I dicovered its true purpose: it was a key to countless other worlds.
I started exploring them, trying to understand what held them all together, and how they were related.
I met my other selves.
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)