Arts: helps her think about herself. Shift of mode from previous speakers. More reflective.
Change what, and how? and what *should* we change?
Start with changing our outlook or perspective of ourselves.
I Ching. Book of change. 2800 BC.
Author accused of being a North Korean spy.
Word for “open up and make connections” = “connect all the way from the earth to the heavens”
Who do we **think** we are?
4 Dimensions of existence according to Ken Wilber:
Levels of Consciousness: Senses — Cognition, science — Understanding, culture, values — Spirituality.
- First Draft of Book Presentation [en] (2007)
- Lift13, Maximilian Stern [en] (2013)
- Reboot9 — Stowe Boyd: Flow, a New Consciousness for a Web of Traffic [en] (2007)
- Outlook Beware [en] (2000)
- Ecrire en 2D [en] (2009)
- A Book on Teenagers and the Internet [en] (2007)
- Busy Week [en] (2009)
- India [en] (2000)
- LeWeb13: Tony Fadell, Nest Labs Founder [en] (2013)
- Eat, Pray, Love: Damn You, Elizabeth Gilbert [en] (2011)