- Kyte: is kyte still a startup? Nokia are using Kyte as an internal video tool.
- Amazee: social collaboration platform
- Cassiber: idea management software, ranking ideas and feedback
- shiftTHINK: social network data analysis
- Zemanta: blog assistant, context recommendations when blogging
- Headshift: (when did Headshift become a startup? I love you guys, but you’ve been around too long to be called that, imho.)
- Nimbuzz: aggregating VoiP, IM, chat, presence
- Winkwaves (via skype):
- Mediaclipping (via skype):
steph-note: no offense, but after Web 2.0 Expo in Berlin, I think I’m sick of hearing about startups. We seem to be going over and over and over the same things again. Of course each one has a unique twist and looks cool, but there are so many of them and none really stand out or jump at me in a “oh my god this is what the world needs” way.
steph-note: good job with the questions, Peter!
- FOWA: The Future of Web Startups (Paul Graham) [en] (2007)
- Somesso – Frans van der Reep: From survival of the
fittest to survival of the most cooperative [en] (2008)
- Somesso – Julie Meyer: Value Creation through Social
Media for Companies [en] (2008)
- Web 2.0 Expo, Here We Are! [en] (2008)
- Somesso – Thomas Power: Shedding light on social
networking for your business [en] (2008)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: Web 2.0 Expo Europe [en] (2008)
- LIFT08: Pierre Bellanger (Skyrock) [en] (2008)
- Interviewed About Multilingualism by Andrea Vascellari [en] (2008)
- Brainstorm/Discussion — The Future of Blogging Technology (Gabor Cselle) [en] (2007)
- Visibility is in Feedback Loops [en] (2006)