[fr] Je suis à Lisbonne pour la conférence SHiFT. J'y présente demain. Mon serveur a eu quelques hoquets (sites non accessibles ce dernier jour) mais tout devrait être rentré dans l'ordre.
I arrived in Lisbon on Monday. I’m now attending the SHiFT conference, and very happy to be here (my talk is this afternoon, closing session).
My server was down for about 24 hours or so (if you tried to reach this site, or another site of mine, and couldn’t, that’s the explanation). It’s back up now and things look like they’re going to be OK.
Unfortunately that means that on top of dealing with business as usual, I’ve been scrambling to set up a temporary server (thankfully a useless effort) instead of writing the 2-3 blog posts I wanted to publish: one on the Somesso conference, 31st October in Zurich (I’ll be there), and another one on LeWeb’08 Paris (I’ll also be there).
Some quick news — for you, but also to get it out of my head:
- Things are looking good for the Lausanne coworking space (lease signed, deposit money found, coworkers found and people still calling up to check the place out) — we’re opening 1st of November (the party will be later) so that means I’ll be very busy setting things up as soon as I get back home from this trip.
- This week, I’m going to review requests for LeWeb blogger accreditations. There are roughly 4 requests for every pass I have, so I’m afraid many people will not be accredited. Accreditations will take into account blogging language, geographical location, and overall blogger “profile”. We’re really happy so many people want to be part of this, and I apologize in advance that we will not be able to accommodate everyone.
- I owe a newsletter to my subscribers. It will come. It is not forgotten.
- I’m taking photos and will post them.
- My talk here will be filmed. Yay!
- It feels like summer here in Lisbon.
- I’m looking forward to meeting bloggers from the Blogging Web 2.0 Expo Programme next week!