Like the others, I was greedily eying the last chocolate in the silver tray. We tried to keep the conversation going and our saliva under control.
Susie opened her mouth.
John’s hand moved.
Rex jumped up and whisked away the chocolate with an expert flick of the tongue.
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- Sometimes, I'm Awkward Around People [en] (2009)
- Conversation in Comments vs. Conversation in Twitter [en] (2009)
- The Key [en] (2009)
- Flock Sync Issue Solved! [en] (2006)
- Firefox Extension Can Work With Flock [en] (2006)
- Daniela Cerqui — Cyborgs: what kind of human being are we building? [en] (2007)
- OpenID at CTTS [en] (2007)
- Flock, extensions, and coComment [en] (2006)
- Did Tara Go to Katmandu? [en] (2000)